The PHON WA team will continue to stand up for ordinary West Australians and push back against the major party duopoly on the floor of WA Parliament.
My focus in 2019 will be on:
– Easing the population squeeze, allowing services, infrastructure, housing, employment opportunities and transport to catch up
– Pushing for a better school curriculum and education outcomes
– Highlighting the disgusting rates of crime and anti-social behaviour in East Metro suburbs and continuing to propose robust solutions
– Fighting back against PC nonsense in government
– Prioritising jobs for local workers
– Reducing the influence of vested interests and foreign powers over WA’s political system